Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Welcome to the Mobile Home Park Academy podcast. In this episode, Charles and I will walk you through how to build a database. Grab a pen and paper for this one! This episode is full of great resources along with tips and strategies for building a database of off-market property owners. Building a database has been key for our success in this business and our goal is to get you on the right track so you can source off-market deal flow for your business.
- Click Here to Grab a free copy of my latest book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid them
- Parlay 2.0: GIS that overlays into Google Earth. Parlay 2.0 is expensive, but it can save you (or your VA) a ton of time.
- NETRonline: Great resource to find links for county records systems
- Secstates: Not sex states! This resource provides links to the secretary of state search engines for each state. A few of the links are broken on here so googling “<state> secretary of state business search” also works.
- TLOxp: Extremely difficult to get set-up with. You would likely be better off sending leads where you need more accurate numbers to a VA on upwork.com. Type in TLO in the search on upwork and you should find someone to help you out.
- MHVillage: Used to start a list of properties